Friday 26 July 2013

MBA THANKS WARRI WOLVES

The Super Eagles midfielder has revealed that his joy knew no bounds when the ownership saga was resolved between the Seasiders and the Flying Antelopes
Super Eagles midfielder Sunday Mba has expressed his joy at the turn of events for him and says he is grateful to Warri Wolves for making it possible for him to play football with peace of mind again.

The Premier League club recently allowed Mba to play for Rangers on loan for free so he will not be redundant before he travels to join a club in Europe.

"I must thank Warri Wolves led by Pinnick Amaju and the consultant, Emmanuel Ibru for thinking about me to allow me play for Rangers without any inhibitions," Mba told Goal.

"The fact they sat down to think of my career is something good. And I must also thank my lawyer and agent, Barrister Chike Onyeacho for the way he worked out the new deal with the Warri Wolves management.

"When I received the call that the Warri side and Barrister Onyeacho had worked out something for me to play regularly, I was happy and I jumped up for joy.

"It shows Warri Wolves and my lawyer meant well for me and want the best for me.

"This is the time for me to improve on my game and I know that they are also working out something good for me to join a European club in no distant time.

"When you look at the way I played against Cote D'Ivoire in the CHAN qualifiers in Kaduna, you will realise that I am back to my best," Mba sounded off.

The Africa Cup of Nations winner is in the Super Eagles team that is presently in Abidjan for the final leg of CHAN qualifiers.

The Nigerian team won 4-1 in the first leg and need to avoid defeat by three goals in order to qualify for their maiden CHAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment