Monday 14 October 2013

I AM ONE OF THE BEST - COURTOIS

 
Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois believes he is among the best five players in his position in the world.
The Belgium international is enjoying a third consecutive loan spell in the Spanish capital, after failing to establish himself ahead of Petr Cech at parent club Chelsea.
Courtois has been in impressive form for Diego Simeone's charges this season, helping them to eight straight victories as they trail Barcelona at the top of La Liga on goal difference.
And the 21-year-old believes his time in Spain is allowing him to develop as a goalkeeper, and noted the team's successes in the UEFA Super Cup and Copa del Rey as evidence of his improvement.
Speaking to AS, he said: "I am in my best form. And I feel that I am among the five best goalkeepers in the world.
"I've grown a lot at Atletico, especially last season when we won the European Super Cup and the Copa del Rey.
"I've made great progress, especially in terms of speed, reflexes and experience.
"I want to play, I will not be sitting on the bench. At Atletico I feel great and it allows me to play in the Champions League."

No comments:

Post a Comment